Friday, September 14, 2012

About Me


Hello and welcome to my blog!!!
Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I did undergradute & graduate training in Economics from  Jahangirnagar University. Then, I started my professional career at the Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD) as a researcher. Right after that I joined as a faculty in the Department of Economics at Jahangirnagar University. I was awarded the Fulbright Fellowship and did Msc in Economics at the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, USA. Currently, I am a faculty in Economics Department, School of Business, at the Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB). I like to talk with people, especially students and try to discover the potentiality that he or she possesses. I spend my spare time with my wife and tabla. I'm also an avid fan of travelling. I look forward to get your valuable opinion!!!
I use this blog to communicate with my current and former students. It works for teachers and people who is interested in economic issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment